HISTORY

Mount Calvary Lutheran Church - Missouri-Synod was established in 1940. The church was served by the founding pastor the Rev. Theodore C. Schoessow from 1940 until 1962. The Rev. Floyd Duesing served from 1964 until 1967 and the Rev. Curtis Stephan served from 1967 to 1970. Rev. R. John Perling served as pastor from May of 1972 until the Lord called him home to heaven in March of 2016. Rev. Edward Killian has served Mount Calvary since August of 2016.